Monday, April 27, 2009

Double Duty



I can't believe how LONG it's been since I blogged!!!!
I haven't even talked about our new grand daughter
Brooklyn Jade Larsen born April 8th!! 2 weeks ago

Isn't she darling?? And here's the whole family with Kyle,
Catelyn, Gina, Brooklyn and Landon. They are a cute family.

Then there's Landon. He came over today and hung out
with Grandpa Lynn What a riot!!! Lynn got him his own
pair of leather gloves.................


And he even used them and got them dirty. Not sure what
he and grandpa did, other than haul sunshine. But he was
pretty excited to get them and claimed that "now I can
pick things up"...................

3 comments:

Larsen said...

That is so fun! I am going to snag these photos and blog about it too!

Thanks for taking the kids, at least Jocelyn, for the afternoon so I could go to lunch! You're the best!

Gina

Judy said...

Sweet little babe! Congrats!

Ryan and Janelle said...

its about time you blogged :)