YES, I'm blogging once again! I know since everyone has either forgotten me or given up on me---- I am still here!
I wanted to share this little video that JJ and Ryan helped create for Lynn. He is giving a presentation tomorrow morning (DEC 2) in SL to the YOUNG COOPERATIVES ( the younger generation of dairy farmers ) They asked him to speak about farm life and his experiences -good and bad-in an effort to encourage them to keep going in such a hard economical time.
So, he's showing this family slideshow 1st, then talking to them.
Listen carefully to the words -Ryan did an excellent job setting pics to the song. Enjoy!
OAKS ARRIVAL!
9 years ago




4 comments:
cindy, i had heard a lot about this video, but this is the first time i have had the chance to see it. very good job ryan and jj. touching, even for an out-law!!!
kyle
yeah it turned out great and made me teary eyed!! :( not sure why its blurry when you make it big though. bummer. Thanks for sharing this! Love my dad and grandpa and family...wouldn't be the person i am today with out that farm.
Ditto to Janelle's comment, and I am glad to see you blogged it Mom!
such an awesome video. I thought it turned out so great.
Post a Comment