Thursday, November 18, 2010

SHAME ON ME!!!!


Gina's melodrama-front row

Kayson, Saywer and Ella

Haystack fire at 4 in the morning...

Blake & Grandma Betty at the Art Show=awesome pic eh?

Broken water line and the trench we had to dig to find it--argh!!

I Can't believe that it's been 3 months since I've blogged!! Shame on me! There have been lots of things going on that I should have blogged about but haven't; haystack fire, broken water line, Blake's photography pics taking a couple of 1st places at the Art show at BYU Idaho, Gina's Melodrama where she was awesome, a new pics of Kayson, Ella and Sawyer, work-work-work, etc!
Only excuse I have is that I've been working full time for a lady that had knee surgery. Exhausted to say the least. And homesick! I have found that I miss being home making meals, cleaning, running etc. I am grateful that I have been able to be a stay at home mom for 30+ yrs. I feel a deep sense of aching for moms that have to work to help support the home. It's hard being both a mom and career woman. Stress!! Kudos to you girls that have to do it!

I added a few pics today, helped translate a German article for a man I've been helping get a TON of family info off films all summer, do some laundry, deal with a SPLITTING headache and sore mouth from harsh dental work yesterday........ah, time goes so fast..............can't wait for Thanksgiving with the family that can be there! I have so much to be grateful for! Including the job that's making me tired but helping pays those monthly bills.

3 comments:

Larsen said...

YOu took time to change your blog background, though. SO that is cool.

Sorry about your teeth and headache.

Love you mom! I am so glad you were always home when we needed you there. I know you aren't liking working and being gone so much, but the plus side is that all the birds have flown the coop, so at least we are influenced by your working. You house might miss you, but it will always be there, waiting for you.

: )

LOVE YOU!

Larsen said...

finally, i have been checking your blog everyday!!! hahaha! man, your life has been crazy, but we are all so blessed!

kyle

Chels said...

Well better late then never, so no worries. It has been busy, I believe ya. I dont think its gonna get any better either with the holidays comin up.