
I'm trying to decide if I should cut my hair .....long or short? That's the question for all of you who will comment on this blog. Now, don't look at the wrinkles I've acquired over the last couple of years-just the hair length. Argh!! I can't decide---what do you all think. Please be honest!!! It won't hurt my feelings-serious!
Now-for another hair-doo. Dendo/Fluffy (can't decide which name to go with--he just comes when I call kitty, kitty) He got a make over when Barb and Dale where here Super Bowl Sunday. Can't believe he sat on Barb's lap for about 1/2 hour while she cut and untangled the fur around his neck. He loved it!!! Course he thinks he's a house cat anyway and loves ANY attention he can get.....funny boy!
Then there's Barbie!!! When I was little I got my first Barbie. I blogged about this before but one thing I didn't tell you all was that my mom crocheted this gorgeous pink party dress for her. I had her and the dress for years. Then when we cleaned the attic this summer it wasn't with all her other clothes. :(( Anyway, my mom surprised me last week when she came down with a NEW party dress she made and a new "old" Barbie. When my mom bought us girls Barbies she bought herself one too. She gave it to me with the new dress!!! Remember-my old Barbie had her hands chewed off my our little mutt dog, Peppy, not long after I got her back in 1961. I was just 1 wk away from being 5 yrs old. I love this gift!!! What a nostalgic wonderful keepsake to have!!!!! Sorry little grand-daughters she's NOT to play with-we just look. Thanks mom-great memory for me.
OAKS ARRIVAL!
9 years ago




4 comments:
That is HILARIOUS about the cat. Too funny!
I think short you. That's my honest opinion.
I am so glad grandma did that for you mom! What a memory to cherish. But the real serious matter is who gets her when you die?
Love you!
I DO I DO!!!! I get the barbie! Gina, it can be payback for all the horrible things you did to MY barbies. jk.
Ok the hair - honestly - I like BOTH. Which is easiest to do? You always complain about doing your short hair...so how is it longer?
The cat - how nice of Barb! haha. That is so nice of her to take the time to untangle him! I never realized he was such a fluffy cat!!! he's a good lookin cat!
The barbie dress - so sweet of gma betty to make that for you :) cute post mom.
I actually think I like the shorter hair on you. Although I don't see all these extra wrinkles you seem to think you have!
That is so sweet that your mom brought you her barbie and crocheted a new dress for her. She's such an awesome mom! (and grandma of course)
Hi Cindy,
I vote for short hair. But short or long you always look nice.
Post a Comment