We had a wonderful Christmas this year! We had Blake and Blaine here the whole time, JJ & Ryan here just before Christmas, Chad & Court with their children just after Christmas and Gina & Kyle and their children throughout Christmas! Cool eh?? Loved every minute of it. We even got to open gifts 3 times! Here are a few pics of our time together....
2 cuties--JJ and Catelyn
Christmas Eve at Jakers-just the 4 of us-it was great!
Blakers and little 'blue eyes' playing....
BJ and Dane visiting....I swear not one of my boys can keep a straight face when the camera comes out!~~~~~~
I believe this cat is as big as Kayson!
"seat saved" war--I think Blake won!
I love my family and I'm sooooo greatful they are close enough by that we can get together like this a couple of times a year. I feel very blessed to have each one in my life. Looking forward to another wonderful year -minus ANY visits to the hospital for ANY of my family--except for Courtney (can't have her pregnant for an additional 12 mths)!!! Love you family!
OAKS ARRIVAL!
9 years ago




3 comments:
Fun!!! Must be nice to have a new camera!
Glad it was a great holiday season for everyone!!! Whose cat is that?! it's HUGE!
I'm glad christmas was good for you guys! That pic of kayson with the cat cracks me up haha.
Post a Comment