Thursday, October 29, 2009

Part 2 little farmer.....


Ok, so Landon came over the other day to play. He is my little farmer. I think he's definately a PACK. Well he made a corral between the couches with legos and put all the little cows we had in it. When it was time to leave he asked me very seriously if I would watch his cows and make sure they didn't get out. Well, of course I told him I would take good care of them-I knew how to check them and make sure they didn't get out.....he even asked me about them when I talked to him on the phone the next day....then the worst happened! .........................................

BLAKE came over and let the cows out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh NO!!!!!! Just for fun I left them like this to see what Landon would say. Well, he came over today and just laughed when I showed him. Then he promptly put all the cows back in the corral! Dang cute kid!!!

7 comments:

Ryan and Janelle said...

MOM!!! That is HILARIOUS!!! haha...Man, that is really cute of Landon...And it sounds like something Blakers would do :) Great post.

Ryan and Janelle said...

MOM!!! THE BACKGROUND ROCKS!!!!

Cindy said...

Matches perfect!!!Thanks Janelle!!

Larsen said...

Mom,

Kyle and I are laughing our heads off. He is the cutest little farm boy ever, isn't he! thanks for taking photos of it for us!

Court n Chad said...

That's too cute!

Chels said...

cindy, it looks really cute and landon is super cute. that is so funny to take it that seriously, haha. I love how blake 'let the cows out' haha. So funny.

Gallant Family said...

That's too funny!