
Well, here we are! Lynn I each won an award at this convention. I won the "Dairy Woman of the Year". Gina gave the tribute for mine...it was wonderful! Each of my children gave their input and Gina put it all in words. Lynn's award was "Master Breeder" award. A once in a lifetime award (I will add a copy of these in the next post). We were so excited that Janelle and Ryan, Gina and Blake could make it to Twin Falls for the Awards Luncheon.
Here's Gina having a great time reading the tribute
Here's me giving Lynn's trbute and here's Lynn conducting the meeting. Did I mention that he is the Vice Pres of the Idaho Holstein Association? And lastly--here's JJ, Ryan and Blake with their door prizes. Cool eh? It was a really great day and we're so tickled that some of our kids were their to enjoy it with us. Missed the rest of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OAKS ARRIVAL!
9 years ago




4 comments:
What a fun blog! congrats on your awards, you both totally deserve them. Sorry we couldn't be there this time. Miss you!
~Court
Fun! And congrats on your award. Have fun in Tenn. or where ever you said you were going.
MOm - that pict of our family is GREAT! Too bad we're missing HALF of the family!!
Very Fun post indeed. I will always recall that I don't have to read your life sketch and that Blake does!!!
Talk to you later!
Post a Comment