Tuesday, August 26, 2008

KUDOS to Wealth of Health!!


Ok, Ok, I know---it's time to update my blog!! But I was hoping for some pics to put in from the Boise fair but no one took any-- so--they'll have to wait until Blackfoot fair.

But I did have a cool thing happened this week. I was checking into some health products for BJ to help him build his body back up after losing 15 lbs while in Iraq. You know, like protein powders, vitamins, muscle building etc. Anyway, I went into the Wealth of Health Store to look at their products. Since I know nothing about those kinda products I asked the worker lady in the store and she had me call the Boss Bill while I was there -he owns the stores. He is a trainer for body builders here and he's former Navy and served over there too. So--he knows what kind of things BJ really does need.

Anyway, he was telling me that at Christmas time he and his staff at both stores put together boxes of these products and sent to all branches of the military. So, he told me to have BJ email him so they can talk about what BJ is trying to accomplish in building back up. (Some products can be dangerous if taken before the muscles/electrolytes etc are in healthy shape before starting an intense workout program). Meanwhile, he had me come back into the store and he had a box ready with a bunch of samples to try in the meantime. All for free-to support our troups. This stuff gets really expensive and I really appreciate him for all this help. KUDOS to Bill at 'Wealth of Health' Store here in Idaho!!!!! He also threw in a couple of t shirts and a cool cup for helping mix the powders with their liquids. T shirts didn't make it in the pic.

Bill said: "You are very welcome. As a retired Lt.Cmdr. in USNR I love our military,
and support them every opportunity Dasha and I get."

Anyway, I was realy great to have him be so helpful to a stranger....

But-- I couldn't help myself---I had to throw in some Pixie Sticks just for fun!

2 comments:

Larsen said...

Very Cool mom. Guess I will see you in a while.

When are you sending it????

Ryan and Janelle said...

I think that was so great of Bill! What a nice guy.