Just an update on BJ-- he's had a pretty hard week. He's based in
Luckily BJ came back safe and called us at 2:30 am
As you've probably noticed that JJ set up a blog for all the military serving. She wants to initiate a nation wide fast for BJ and all of our troops on Sunday Aug 3rd, our usual fast Sunday. She's had over 100 contacts from across the States in support of this event! In just 2 days. Anyway, if you want to join in we'd love to have your prayers and support. I'm really excited about this!!!!!
I've also been asked 'what can we do' for BJ? I guess all I can say is they need prayers, letters/packages, emails. I've had a few family members interested in putting $$ on to his international calling card. Calls are .30 cents a minute in
1-800-569-2018
pin 958 013 9856 4364
You just call the 800 number and press the button option to add minutes to the card. It's really pretty easy.
I wish I had some new pics to put on but alas, I don't.
There is a chance that on the 22nd of this month they may get to get back on the ship and head to Jordan. That would be wonderful! I think--since I don't know what they'll be doing in Jordan. He said he won't believe it until he see it happen. A lot can happen in this next week.




2 comments:
Good post Mom!
Well, thanks for the fun memory of me arriving on my birth day.
I am sure that is my first memory, locked away somewhere in the unused portion of my mind. But I really don't have a first memory of you.
One that I do recall though is receiving letters from you, even though I lived at home. I can't recall much of anything from my childhood, as you know, but I DO remember that you always wrote me letters of encouragement...probably most when I was being a pill. And maybe you didn't write as many as I think, but it seems like there were always letter there when I needed them most.
I plan on doing that with Catelyn and Landon and Jocelyn....and any other kids we add to the family.
No, we are not pregnant.
love you
Gina
I put $25.00 on Blaine's card today.
Post a Comment